Megadreams

Private beta registrations

betaheader.png

Dear Vultaic,

I am thrilled to announce that today we are opening up registrations for a private beta of our server. Throughout this beta we will slowly release more and more content so that we can keep your focus on testing the features that we need to test. The private beta will start on 11 August 2019.

What do we expect of our testers?

• Your availability, we need people that are willing to help us test features and give us feedback on what we need to fix or change. Remember, the private beta starts on 11 August 2019.
  • Your confidentiality, we expect all of our testers to refrain from leaking anything from our server. Leaking leads to a permanent ban from the Vultaic community.
  • Your enthusiasm, we need people that are enthusiastic about Vultaic and its server. To be able to give the best feedback possible we need people that actually care about us making the server as best as it could possibly be.

How do you become a tester?

So you want to become a Vultaic tester? Great! To sign up to be a tester all you have to do is fill in the form below and post it inside of this topic. Please reflect back to what we expect from you and only apply if you can fulfill each of the requirements.

In-game name: 
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): 
Serial:
Why should we choose you to be a tester?:

Sincerely,
spacer.png The Vultaic development team

• Like 12

Posted (edited)

In-game name: HalfScoper
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): mandragora!#4840
Serial: E752B485CE02C2D38EB5ECB210AFE2A2
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: To be honest, I wouldn't know, I don't differ from the rest of the regular player base, but since I was very sad about Vultaic suddenly disappearing before, I would be thrilled to be one of the first to test the new server out you guys prepared carefully.

Edit: Also, first kek

Edit2: Fixed serial.

Edited by ConqueroR

You can obtain your serial ingame. Join a server, press f8 (opening up the console) and then type in "serial". It will then appear in the console.

• Like 1

In-game name: airplaNe
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): airplaNe#3704
Serial: : F5DF39C4F20EE73A70FB8F3A85909C13
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I have a lot of experience in server development in general. 

• Like 1

In-game name:  ArSaL, DJ-ArSaL, DS-ArSaL
Discord name (ex. Name#0001):  TW1ST3R#1650
Serial: {Will update tomorrow}
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: Because i'm MTA:SA player since 2008 and i joined MGM type servers back in 2010 so i'm experienced to test new servers.

Posted (edited)

In-game name: STRANGER
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): STRANGER#4421
Serial: 3DE191B8BEBA63B9704AD6003B1FB391
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I have experience in some gamemodes but more on shooter, I was also a former member of Vultaic. (I can help with ideas like I did a few months ago).

Edited by Stranger
  • Like 1

In-game name: Thenico
Discord name: Thenico#5772
Serial: -
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I want to see this beautiful server and how sexy it is Unix

Posted (edited)

In-game name: DeLeTe
Discord name: DeLeTe#1203
Serial: 40401890E54A40CD0FEB4EA4506BD5E4
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I have some experience in managing, mapping, providing ideas&tips, detect problems and more.

Edited by DeLeTe
  • Like 1

In-game name: iRobbie
Discord name: iRobbie#6519
Serial: 30FB374417AF6ED208E531DEA8DB71A1
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I can experiment with all features and try to provoke bugs. 

In-game name: pariston
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): *Pariston#8015
Serial: 323FB9D07ABAE317276270A616EB8AA1 
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I'm very critical and nitpicking

Posted (edited)

In-game name: N3xT
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): N3xT#7374
Serial: FB2DF3A8BBB2BE88C26555105B031683
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I'm a developer, and I can find out if the code is working as it's supposed or not

Edited by N3xT

In-game name: 'TC|DarkyZ
Discord name
: 
 DarkyZ#7003
Serial: 02690EAC85425C5392ED4E292ED88094
Why should we choose you to be a tester?
: 
 I was in zurio :3. But no, actually I've been in a lot of beta tests including my own clan's. So I have a vast idea of finding bugs, which particular gamemodes to try. Plus I'm an old shooter player, might be one of the few to actually test shooter. ( hopefully more ).

• Like 1

In-game name: demo
Discord name (ex. Name#0001):  Demo#7442
Serial: 7F8C3EB598DAF77A7FABAE79A4676093 ( im gonna change my pc soon )
Why should we choose you to be a tester?:  because I have enough experience, I like vultaic I wish I could try it and maybe contribute to criticizing what  players don't like

In-game name: T3xt!
Discord name: 
Daniel | T3xt#8927
Serial: E3557F18EF9E3A1CB19D87DB785E5082
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: 
I've helped build and test the previous Vultaic server so I have a lot of experience. I also know what players like/dislike so on top of finding bugs I can give you tips on what to change/add.

• Like 1

In-game name: MisterQuestions

Discord: MisterQuestions#0057

Why should you choose me? I'm a experienced developer and I can help looking for bugs & giving accurate feedback.

In-game name:  yani
Discord name (ex. Name#0001):  yani#0744
Serial: will be provided once I am able to - first week of September.
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I am experienced, I have tested before for several servers, whether DM or RPG kind. I am also practicing LUA so that could also benefit me. I am able to give accurate feedback, mature work and perhaps suggest some ideas.

In-game name: Seexy 
Discord name: Seexy#7754 
Serial: 970A50E6BE5A4BE4BF01285BD92D81A2
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I have a vast idea of finding bugs in DM area

In-game name: Swindex
Discord name: Swindex#7274
Serial: B63BBBF9D91970DDAB07F100B3114033
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I'm interested playing on various arenas, I can be helpful finding bugs & reporting them to the development since I am active enough to bring solutions to the bugs happening. Also, I am enough talented in English to explain every detail of whatever the problem is.

In-game name: kappa27
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): kappa27#6878

Serial:17FF7B9157258CEDD76CA516460554F4
Why should we choose you to be a tester?:i want see new sexy vultaic server :D

• Like 1

In-game name: LeCC
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): lecctsumiki#0001
Serial: D22D5BCBD5F0ADA0292912172BA73584
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I was beta-tester in the previous Vultaic server and this would give me reason to open MTA again for longer sessions.

In-game name: ElevenxN

Discord name: Eleven#3478

Serial: 79788CBA31C647A6F49F77A95213C392

Why should we choose you to be a tester?: well i could help with shooter arena and test it and try to improve it as much as i can (i tried to improve the previous server but things didn't go well as we wanted). I have knowledge on how to discover bugs or add the needed features for shooter community and what we like or dislike as a shooter player and experienced with it.

P.S: after 10.8 i will have free times so i will try to be there sometimes and do my job properly.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

In-game name: Risq
Discord name: shoXy#2600
Serial: E93D1829802C196F173577DD93422383
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: Although I have not been on Vultaic for so long, I would like to share my opinion about the features and ideas and if you like bring some ideas that could be good. I am online for a very long time a day and can be reached at any time on Discord for further questions.

Edited by Risq

Posted (edited)

In-game name: Evo.^
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): Guyy. #0656

Serial: ECFA8B508F99D75535F486688CFA12E3
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I like finding bugs and see that these bugs was fixed. I have lot of time and i want to make Vultaic best for us.

Edited by EvoLve.

In-game name:  coNolel
Discord name (ex. Name#0001): 
Conolel#5840
Serial : 974E62141598B3706E020C49F2B02D52
Why should we choose you to be a tester?: I have some experience with beta testing, already tested some multigamemode servers, also i'm kinda unlucky enough to get bugged and i like to go find the little and small bugs wich aren't noticed by most of the players, yeah you can call me a maniac :^)

n-game name: Mnanauk
Discord name: 
Robben #5845
Serial:2F13BDB36F4FE1ABDE87DFDA411B0234
Why should we choose you to be a tester?:To help you correct errors and advise you my new ideas