Sign in to follow this  
MatreN

T3xt

• Reporting user/staff member:  T3xt
  • Reason: Map Problem
  • Date: 19/05/2019
  • Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/7kSqtEF
  • Any additional information (optional): Is the game the same with discord. First he insulted me, he wrote to me first that me are retarded. then edited the post. And I returned the word to her.
  • Like 1

Evidence is not loading

Posted (edited)

Evidence:

DYLqly.png

First you insult. Then you edited the post.

Edited by MatreN

Posted (edited)

I told you whats wrong with your map and told you to fix it, then you came to me saying that your map is good and that I cannot pass it. I simply explained what you should do to fix it but you came to me with a completely different answer that pretty much had nothing to do with what I said therefore I asked if youre stupid (yes, I said retarded first, then I edited it a minute later because it was too harsh) the rest is on the picture. 

Edited by T3xt

And you're calling me stupid. You're blocking.

not sure what you are trying to say, I am sorry

because you started insulting me and whatnot. Yes, I know I called you stupid, I called you stupid because you didn't understand a simple message I sent you in which I basically tried to help you  to fix your map and then get it uploaded. Then you called me a "vain" uploader, yeah sure, don't come to me next time. Maybe banning you was too much, I should have gone for a mute instead. 

Posted (edited)

You've been unbanned. Please try to keep yourself away from misunderstandings in the future.

Edited by UppeR