Sign in to follow this  
Taigas

New idea of ​​DJ Stream

• Well, today I was talking to DJ Freddy, and me and him and many of the DJ's that the vultaic contains, I in my opinion think that the vultaic could think about doing a stream update, not copying FFS Gaming but doing something gen, because many times the DJ Streaming, and people do not even know, could make a notification, or even make a stream like FFS Gaming, to many streams of the genre of FFS Gaming, I know that @DizzasTeR, and the rest of the developers can do something of the genre, probably if you listen to a new update in Stream, it would help a lot as for the DJ's and even for the players to know that the DJ is playing.

• Explanation: Well this radio system, which would be better when the DJ Connect to the IP of the stream, Radio would automatically call like this in the photo and would play and when the DJ disconnected, the radio automatically turned off, and appeared a chat warning.

Attention: We are not here to copy anyone, we simply want the success of the server!

18957.png.28a7b5255f49427a1a65d81fa2029465.png

1.png.269837030f1af90addaf98f3fb3ff3ae.png

@Division ; @Mirage ; @DizzasTeR ; @Corex

Edited by Taigas
  • Like 2

Some UI updates regarding the Stream are planned already. Thanks for suggesting.

• Like 1