Mirage

Member Announcement 4/9/2018

lyfL9NQ.png

Hello, dear community. It has been a while since the last time we posted some news in this section. Today I am going to update you regarding two topics; new trials and promotions.

New Trials

A total of 5 new members are joining to our family. They truly deserved this and we believe they will do their best. Let's keep it short and say welcome to:

Eleven
Future co-assistant of our Shooter arena
raceR
A really skilled and active guy
Rhae
Map collector and media technician
KenZo
A helping hand to fix maps with corrupted tracks and upload new ones
MarveL
Designer

... Good luck in your trial period!

Promotions

We also have some promotions, these guys have passed their trial period successfully:

Corex
NoHear
JmicK
Mazda

... Congratulations and thanks for your hard work!

That's all for today, more news are soon to be announced. See you later!

• Like 23

Oh my god. It's an honor to be a part of such a great community. Great things are on the way and the clan surely has a very bright future. Thanks a lot for giving me a chance, and I promise that I wont disappoint ?

+ Congratulations to all the fellow trials!

Edited by MarveL
  • Like 4

Congratulations newcomers deserve it 

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK PLS STOP  EDİT MY POST WTF? V::MARVEL GOOD BOY İDİOT OÇ ANNANI ALLAHINI SİKİM MARVEL

Edited by Shacle
  • Like 5

Congratz to new trials and specially my bois marvel and rhae ?

Edited by GameX
  • Like 3

well i had to cancel my jr due to schools and i will be useless if i joined so congrats for everyone :) ,well done @Eleven

Edited by Cherry
  • Like 1

Holy sh*t, i can't believe that i made it, i can't explain how grateful I am right now, i promise you i won't let you down and thanks for giving me this opportunity!

Gz for the new trials.

Edited by Eleven
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, MarveL said:

Oh my god. It's an honor to be a part of such a great community. Great things are on the way and the clan surely has a very bright future. Thanks a lot for giving me a chance, and I promise that I wont disappoint ?

Grattis, nu vet jag vem jag ska snacka med när jag behöver lite "hjälp" ?

• Like 1

Wow, I really didn't expect this, I wanna say thank you for giving me an opportunity and I'll try my best for this clan.

Also congratulation to the other trials!

• Like 7

Congratulations to everyone who have made it into the team, and also to the ones that made progress in this team! 

• Like 2

Congratulations to all the new trials, very well deserved, and also for the ones who passed their trial periods!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MarveL said:

Marvel//: fingering the 5 year old girls

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Marvel//: fingering the 5 year old girls

Come on, context is so important in this message :lol:

• Like 2

Congratulations guys , specially @Mazda hope you get more promotions with your perfect work, I wish you the best here and I'm gonna wait for your projects and well written @Mirage.

Edited by Noovl
  • Like 2